Saturday, October 25, 2008

I just voted!

I love absentee voting! Since Jonathan and I will be in Florida on November 4, we were sweating until we received our absentee ballots (which we always do... but the stakes were higher this time if they didn't arrive in our mailbox before we left!). So, yesterday I filled out the little bubbles and put it in the mail - done! And now the constant political advertisements are moot - and even more annoying.

The last time I truly posted was over a month ago. In that time I've celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday (she kept saying "I never thought I'd live this long!") and my closest friend's wedding. On the same day. The wedding was really fun, but went by in a bit of a blur (and no, not because I was drinking).

Also during that time, I've visited about 52 different schools giving the same salmon presentation over and over (far more than 52 times). It was fine until yesterday, when, for some reason, I couldn't focus or think and basically went on autopilot. I could probably give that talk (goes with a powerpoint slideshow) in my sleep.

Next is our trip to Florida/Disney World for the first week of November. Yay! Animal Kingdom here we come!

1 comment:

K Schimmy said...

Are you back yet? How was the Magic Kingdom? Where are the pictures of Jonathan hugging Snow White?