Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where in the 'Wood?

In which the answers are revealed....

Hello friends! It would seem that I'd forgotten about my blog (considering the last real post was a year ago!), but I haven't! It just seems I'm not as much of a computer person as I thought I could be. Well, anyhoo, I've been ushered back to blogging to post the locations of some mystery pictures taken at IW and sent to my fellow graduates. So, without further ado, and from left to right, top to bottom:
  • sit-upons, prep room (this should've been bluer!)
  • wood stove, Art Studio
  • shed, garden
  • Wade
  • suspension bridge
  • cart wheel
  • Weasel room, Mammal's Den
  • fountain, garden
  • wall of classroom, Learning Studio
  • ecological "footprint", prep room
  • prism in door, treehouse
  • dish rack, Dining Hall
  • hula hoops
  • glass in door, Art Studio
  • fence onto bog, treehouse
  • coat rack, Dining Hall
  • IW map, Welcome Center
  • bunk ladder, Weasel room, MD
  • fused glass tile outside Dining Hall
  • chair, Learning Studio

2 comments:

K Schimmy said...

Holy crap! A post! A post! My dreams have come true.

Salal said...

oh, aren't you funny...